Strip Drains Sydney
At Strip Drains Sydney, we pride ourselves on keeping your stainless steel linear strip drain purchases and fabrication as simple and cost-effective as possible.
We ship right across Australia and your drains are generally despatched within a week of receiving your order.
All of our material is manufactured from 316L grade stainless steel and folded from 1.6mm sheet material locally made in Australia. This helps us ensure that you receive the highest quality strip drain, be it for your shower, bathroom floor, balcony or your pool and swimming areas.
Our trays are laser cut and CNC folded to produce a quality product resulting in a much stronger linear drain. Our trays come with a slight fall in the base to minimise any pooling water and outlets are available in various sizes which are fully TIG welded to the sub trays. We do not use plastic fittings or glues in the manufacturing process.
For any large orders or specific requirements please email us at email@example.com and we will endevour to accommodate your order.
Strip Drain Products
Strip Drain Benefits
The benefits of choosing to use our superior strip drain product in your bathroom, balcony or pool area project include:
- Made in Australia
make the choice to support a local small business who fabricates product locally and employs local people.
- Manufactured from 316L grade steel
The most durable, high quality choice for a drain designed to be used in wet areas. We only use marine grade stainless steel to ensure best anti corrosion properties and for ease of welding joins required for your custom made drain. We’ve written a comprehensive article covering why we use only 316L Marine grade stainless steel.
- Our premium product meets or exceeds applicable Australian Standards.
- A linear drain only requires a single slope in the floor to effectively drain water, as opposed to the dish shape needed for a round waste drains.
- A linear drain can be installed anywhere in the bathroom, no need to centrally locate.
- More options for plumbing and waterproofing linear drains.
- Linear drains are a great choice to fit larger tile sizes as they can be custom cut to fit the exact length of your tiled area.
- Linear drain installation can be simpler and less time consuming, saving you money.