Choosing the right drain for your 2021 bathroom renovation
Strip drains, also known as linear drains or grate drains are a popular choice for builders and home owners for bathroom renovations and upgrades.
Apart from the stylish minimalist aesthetic, there are some great practical benefits of installing a linear drain:
- A linear drain only requires a single slope in the floor to effectively drain water, as opposed to the dish shape needed for a round waste drains.
- A linear drain can be installed anywhere in the bathroom, no need to centrally locate
- More options for plumbing and waterproofing linear drains.
- Linear drains are a great choice to fit larger tile sizes as they can be custom cut to fit the exact length of your tiled area.
- Linear drain installation can be simpler and less time consuming, saving you money.
Linear drains come in a range of widths and customisable sizes, including
Stainless steel grate strip drains - the classic stainless steel look, great (pun intended) for swimming pools, balconies and shower areas.
Tile insert drains - the sleek option to install a strip of matching tile over the drain, concealing the drain for a seamless finish.
If you’re interested in learning more about how a strip drain can enhance your bathroom or wet area project, give owner, Lindsay, a call today on 0421 436 360 to discuss your custom strip drain needs, or order your strip drains and tile insert drains online now.